- Google your company’s name, its products, your name and your competitors.
- Create a positive 24/7 web presence for your company, products, your name. Set-up multiple and regularly updated websites and blogs.
- Develop or join the “nets” that will link you to your customers.
- Implement the 13P approach to strategic marketing planning. (See next article below)
- Leverage the positive impact of your efforts. Multiply!
- Inspire “word of mouth” advertising. Team up with opinion leaders & initiate events that create awareness and encourages trial.
- Boost credibility & brand equity. Consider co-branding projects.
- Establish long term relationships. Use multiple touch points. Build actionable databases of emails, addresses and phone numbers.
- Utilize your unused capacity to encourage product trials.
- Measure and analyze cost-benefit of marketing activities.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
10 Things You Can Do Tomorrow on a Shoestring Marketing Budget
Regardless of business size, there are 10 things that you can do tomorrow to effectively market on a shoestring budget. Details of these are available during the "Marketing on A Shoestring" seminar.